- Description: Shoot and edit a photo and incorporate it into a design.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I did not know where to start but I knew I wanted to do something with cookies. Originally I took the shoot of making cookies but I did not like the way the photos turned out. I then went to my aunt’s house and took photos of my little cousin eating the cookies. I found a few cookie quotes I really liked and finally settled on “In the cookie of life friends are the chocolate chips”. I uploaded the image into Photoshop and I could not think of how to start. I thought to push myself and decided to cut out part of the image. I left out some of the bricks and drew in some green ones to make his eyes pop. From there I inserted the text and kept moving it around.
- Message: I think friends and cookies are two of the greatest things in life. Who does not like cookies and friends? We should be able to enjoy both.
- Audience: I wanted it to be friendly to all. I wanted everyone to be able to relate to it.
- Top Thing Learned: Sometimes really pushing yourself to step out of the box is not as far as you think.
- Color scheme and color names: Split Complementary: Brick, Green, and Blue
- Title Font Name & Category: Boston Traffic Regular- Decorative; Calibri Regular- Sans Serif
- Copy Font Name & Category: Calibri Regular- Sans Serif
- Thumbnail of original, unedited image:
Created: Spring 2016 at Brigham Young University-Idaho in Communications 130 course. This is not sponsored by the company or organization.