- Description: A logo for the Dallas Zoo
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I started sketching some ideas in my notebook to get my brain going. I came up with a few designs and submitted them for the draft. I realized that the color green gives people more of a zoo theme. I went back into InDesign and tried to simplify my design. I decided I wanted it to all connect together to keep it simple. I drew in my notebook until I figured out what to do and then created it in InDesign.
- Message: Come to the Dallas Zoo for a good and simple time.
- Audience: The simple design invites all people to come see that animals. The bright colors invite the children and youth; however, the fun yet simple design invites the parents or grandparents to have an enjoyable time.
- Top Thing Learned: Keeping it simple is one of the hardest things to do. I also learned how to use Adobe Illustrator, at first it was difficult but it is easy to grasp.
- Color Scheme and Color Names: Monochromatic– Green
- Title / Body Font Names & Categories: Alegreya Sans SC Thin– Sans Serif
Created: Spring 2016 at Brigham Young University-Idaho in Communications 130 course. This is not sponsored by the company or organization.