- Description: A flier for a Graduate Leadership Conference in black and white.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I first created 4 sketches and then choose the best one. I used that design and created in InDesign. I received critiques and feedback, and I altered it for the better. I emphasized the word “Leadership”, and added more hexagons. I decreased the size of the photo and moved the logo and website to the left corner.
- Message: I wanted my flier to have a fun modern edge with the hexagons; however, I wanted it to look professional and structured which is why I used hexagons.
- Audience: Young adults that have recently graduated with a business degree.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned the importance of flow.
- Title Font Name & Category:Microsoft Tai Le- Sans Serif; Microsoft Tai Le- Sans Serif
- Copy Font Name & Category:Microsoft Tai Le- Sans Serif
- Links to images used in this project: https://130.commbyui.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/JuliePeterson-Leadership-conference-business-rexburg-Idaho_7515-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
Created: Winter 2016 at Brigham Young University-Idaho in Communications 125 course. This is not sponsored by the company or organization.